People's City Mission
People's City Mission Profile
The Starry Nights Christmas Tree Festival is our way of saying “thank you” to Lincoln for your support of People’s City Mission. Come visit us this year in a new location at Speedway Village (right next to Defy Gravity). The nominal entrance fee goes a long way to help the Mission serve the homeless in Lincoln and you can have lots of fun with your family, too. We love Lincoln, and we love Lincoln’s generosity.
At the Festival: 23 Christmas Trees: Designer-decorated trees. Beautiful, whimsical, contemporary, and traditional!
- Wreaths & Door Hangers: Purchase a custom-made item for the holidays!
- Entertainment: Singers, dancers, and instrumentalists entertain each hour both days.
- Sweet Shoppe: Homemade baked goods, hot cocoa and more.
- Creation Station Attractions: Ornaments, Gingerbread ‘Tents’, Stockings and Letters to Santa!
- Santaland: A visit and photo with Santa in a customized set
- Creative dance time and story time